Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf 3006
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is superbly located on the banks of Melbourne's Yarra River, close to the heart of the CBD and just 30 minutes from Melbourne's International Airport. The new Convention Centre has received worldwide acclaim for achieving a 6 Star Green Star environmental rating by the Green Building Council of Australia, the first in the world for a convention centre.
The modern complex is a landmark in the area, perched on the south bank of the Yarra River, and surrounded on all sides by trams, trains, buses, taxi ranks and ample car parking. A short stroll along the iconic Southbank Promenade places you in the heart of Melbourne city – Australia's culture, cuisine and events capital – where visitors can enjoy a perfect café latte or award-winning local wine at any time of day or night.
The venue is an easy walking distance from a range of accommodation options, which will be available to delegates to book at the time of registering for the conference.
- Registrations Open November 2018
- Call for Abstracts Open November 2018
- Early Bird Registration Deadline 17 May 2019
- Call for Workshops Close 15 March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close 25 July 2019
- Notification to Authors 9 September 2019
- APPS 2019 Conference 25 - 28 November 2019